Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Webcams and Texts Don't Mix!

"A webcam plus a text does not an easy video make." - Confusedwomanous.

Did you catch yesterday's update video?  No?   I'll wait while you do.

Now you may ask yourself, "Just what does it take to make an update video?"

  Apparently eight takes in this house. The first two takes went well but I wanted to fine tune it and not repeat myself so much. So after I felt I had it all down in my head the way I wanted it I tried for my third attempt. That’s when the phone starts going off. I close the message so it doesn’t go off again but now my train of thought has went out the window. The same window in which I wanted to hurl my phone before the day was through! Thus the fourth try was a fail. Now we come to the fifth and I’m ready but the phone goes off again in just about the same exact spot as it did in number three! Evidently they didn’t like being ignored! Imagine me having something other to do than text around here! The audacity! But that’s me for you; a real rebel! Finally after three more attempts I hit publish and didn’t look back.

Anyway said all that to introduce my blooper vid.

Hope you find it more amusing than I did.