Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Off Schedule and Feeling Fine

Guess you’ve noticed that I have been posting on off days, posting more than once in a day, posting late in the day, etc.

I’m just posting. How and when I can. I put a schedule on myself when I started because I knew that I would more than likely stick with blogging that way but lately I’ve felt boxed in with that schedule. Like I can’t add something on the spur of the moment or that I have to juggle posts into the next month because I wanted to add something unexpected today.

Who wants to live like that?

I prefer freedom.

So please excuse the mess around here while I haphazardly bring you my life.