Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Mud Room

Lots of things going on around here lately and the blog has suffered. It was one of the first things to be put on the back burner and I apologize. Hopefully things will settle down once we get this mud room finished. 

Here are some pics of the progress.





(Not only will this be a mud room but it also houses the wood stove.)

I'll post pics of the inside after we get the shelves  up and things in their proper places. 

Have a great day!!