Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Picture Thought

Watching dirt being hauled wouldn't be near as exciting if it was done in a new dump truck.  There's just something about these old trucks.  Their simplicity and their surprising quietness.
Being around this old truck brings back memories of my childhood.  So much of my time as a child was around old grain trucks and old boom trucks that I can't help but be fond of this old dump truck.  If Heather hadn't already spoke for it......for a minute, just for a minute, I'd be tempted...........!
Until next time...........Have a great weekend!