Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Granny Squares Rag Rug

I set aside my oval rug to see what a granny square would look like in a rag rug.....
My sheet rag rug made out of granny squares. 
Just three rounds in three different colors and single crocheted together.

It goes with my countertops nicely!
May add a few more blocks to make it bigger.  Not sure yet.


Within five minutes of being down, she decided it was "fit for a Queenie".