Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Holding Down the Fort






I figured since I laughed at him the day before, I should do something outstanding to make up for it. I think this qualifies but you be the judge.


First we took the kitchen table. Remember this table, there will be a post about it next week.

Then opened it up and made a square.

I added two quilts and a blanket so that they went all the way to the floor.

This is the part where I believe I was truly great. I went up in the attic and got two strands of christmas lights and strung those under the table.

All that was left was to add floor pillows, toys, and one boy.

That's all it took to achieve greatness for about one hours worth of work and about thirty minutes worth of play time. Then it was "I think I'll go play upstairs".

"Yea, you do that and I'm going go watch your video and laugh again."