Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pass the Soap Please


When I first seen this bathroom, I wanted to throw everything in our bathroom out in the yard and paint the whole thing white. Love how clean it looks and peaceful it is. Then I studied it a little bit more and wondered,...."Where's the soap?, Where do you dry your hands? Where is the bathmat to step out on? Where do they keep their toothbrush?
Don't tell me they are in the cupboards in the background, (that's one problem I have with pedestal sinks, no underneath storage) that's too much extra moving to keep it looking serene. Plus just a tad bit unsanitary. Soap is our friend not a decorating disaster. Still love the minimalistic approach, just need a compromise on the convenience of everyday things we use. Until next time.........Kristi.