Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ahem........Attention Every One!!

There was a stout wind yesterday where we live. It felt as if it could pick you up and carry you away at any moment. Later in the day we took to the woods, my favorite place to be. I was standing on the top of a ridge when once again the wind began to blow. It surged through the trees, getting dissected and divided by tree tops and limbs. The roar was deafening at first; so much so i stopped what i working on. As i watched the trees dancing, the sound that had startled me no longer seemed eerie but melodious. I watched and listened as long as I could before it dissipated. I love those moments that cause us to stop and take notice. Mother nature will not be ignored. She has ways of getting our attention. Until next time.....Kristi.