Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Evolving Or Revolving

We bought a Kenmore washer and dryer and chest freezer right before Zach was born.  I couldn't see my feet so guess that's a good estimation.

Then the washer went out and we bought a front loading washer because of my king size comforter.
We also moved the chest freezer out to the shop and bought the upright you see in the pic.


But the upright freezer started leaking so out it went and the laundry room looked like this.


Front loaders are alright for some people but just not for me.  So now I have a matching washer and dryer set that closely resemble the set I started out with.


So you tell me is it evolving or was that revolving?