Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Oh My!

It was just a tough week for politicians last week wasn't it?  First up Mrs S., we'll call her, and her fine rendition of history.  But in all fairness we can't blame her solely for this.  I mean we should have learned our lesson the first time around.  When she speaks we cease to listen.  What's that old saying?  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.........


And then there was Congressman Weiner and his weiner.  Need I say more?  Don't even want to touch that and I do mean literally.  But it did bring to mind an old song......but you know me, I have to put my own twist on it.

Oh I wish I was a congressman's weiner
For that is what I'd truly like to be
For if I was a congressman's weiner
Then all of twitter would be in love with me!


(can substitute "then all the tweeters would be in love with me")