Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wheels


Just as he has had many hats in ten years, he's also had many rides. Motorized vehicles, four wheeler, four bicycles, dirt bikes and they keep getting bigger and bigger!

I'll try to be as little sentimental as possible. You'll have to excuse me, this is a sentimental month for me. My baby just turned ten, I'm still trying to find where all the years went and who's responsible for it!














A little side note here. This dirt bike is different from the one above. The first was a new 110 Kawasaki.and this one is a used 60cc two stroke Kawasaki. I think he is a collector. Until next time......Kristi.