Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 5, 2010

When the Weather Outside is Frightful

Had guests over for a pool party to try and beat the heat. Then Mother Nature decided after about thirty minutes that we had indeed had enough. Thunder and lightning, along with a toad strangler rain does not make for a fun pool party.




So what can you do but take the party inside. The kids decided to play hide and seek. But once again were thwarted not by Mother Nature this time but by the laws of physics. Getting in the dryer wasn't a problem, it was getting out that became the real test.



He was a good sport about it and you got to respect that drive and determination to take hide and seek up a notch.







Love this girl! Love the attitude that says, ' I may be a girl, I may be small, but I don't have to put up with a bunch of aggravating boys!' I'm telling you I love this girl! She can hold her own against two rambunctious boys.


Speaking of which.... the two rambunctious boys decided to entertain us by wrestling, when hide and seek started to wane.




It was a blast having these kids at our home. They are great kids and can't wait for them to visit again!