Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yet Another Before and After

I promise I took a better before picture than this but can not find it. The house elf seems to delight in taking my before pics of any furniture that I decide to paint. Probably his way of making my end result look better. Anyway here you go..........



Looking closely at the photo, up front you'll see part of a microwave cart. This was made by my father and I've had it for most of my married life and it has looked exactly as it's stands here....


Same cart with two coats of black latex paint... I'm telling you I have this unhealthy obsession for black lately. Wonder if there is a support group for people like me. Anyway I love the new look of the cabinet and wish I had painted it years ago. Until next time.....Kristi.