Welcome

If you are new here then welcome! Come on in and feel free to look around. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. You might enjoy today's post or you might enjoy older posts under the blog archives on the sidebar. If you'd like to sign up as a follower you can do that on the sidebar as well. I just love to see those smiling faces! You can now follow by email and receive alerts when a new post is published. As always your comments are welcome as long as they are reader friendly. You will find my email under the view my complete profile if you'd like to email me your comment instead. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coyotes, Wolves and Bears OH MY?

Overheard in the ladies bathroom.
Mother and daughter come in:
Mother:You take that one and I'll go in this one and we'll be done at the same time.
Both doors close a few minutes pass.
Daughter: La La La....
(Mother laughs)
Daughter: Are you laughing at me?
Mother: Yes, at your la la la..What was that for?
Daughter: I thought I heard a ghost...but there's no such thing as ghosts. (sounds a little unsure of herself)
Mother: Oh really?
Daughter: Just coyotes and wolves.(stated very seriously)
Mother: But they're not ghosts.
(Daughter obviously ignoring mom)
Daughter: And bears. Especially bears.